Monday, November 14, 2011

Star Wars’ Carrie Fisher: Ted Kennedy asked if I would have sex with Chris Dodd

Star Wars’ Carrie Fisher: Ted Kennedy asked if I would have sex with Chris Dodd: The Daily Caller

Not so long ago, in a District of Columbia not so far away, Sen. Ted Kennedy was more than a little perverted to Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher.

According to her latest book, “Shockaholic,” Fisher was on a date in 1985 with former Sen. Chris Dodd in Washington, D.C. The two were joined for dinner by the late Kennedy, who proceeded to ask some rather frank questions.

“Suddenly,” Fisher writes, “Senator Kennedy, seated directly across from me, looked at me with his alert, aristocratic eyes and asked me a most surprising question. ‘So,’ he said, clearly amused, ‘do you think you’ll be having sex with Chris at the end of your date?’”

According to Fisher, “Chris Dodd looked at me with an unusual grin hanging on his very flushed face.”

Fisher, being the trained actress she was, responded coolly: “Funnily enough, I won’t be having sex with Chris tonight. … No that probably won’t happen. … Thanks for asking, though.”

But the “Lion of the Senate” didn’t stop there.

“’Would you have sex with Chris in a hot tub?’ Senator Kennedy asked me, ‘Perhaps as a way to say good night?”

“’I'm no good in water,’ I told him.”

No comments: