Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sad News, Cornell McCleary Rest in Peace

One Oar in the Water: Sad News, Cornell McCleary Rest in Peace

My prayers go out to all of Cornell McCleary's family and friends. He was a man that truly wanted to make a difference in this world.

I never met Cornell face to face but I had the great opportunity to correspond with him through email, blogging and discussion group forums as part of the State of Ohio Blogger Alliance, and you couldn’t help but appreciate his wonderful insight and wisdom. There is no doubt in my mind that he was a patriot who loved this country and his community in a way that few understand during this era. I am truly honored to know him in the limited capacity I did, and only wish I had the opportunity to meet him in person.

God bless Cornell, rest in peace.

No comments: