Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm Still in the Fight

To all the folks that read this weblog and have the same hope to repeal the 17th Amendment, please know that I have not given up this weblog. My work load increased significantly since November and I had to put this on the back burner until I could comfortably accomplish my work and blog at the same time. During this month I should begin to post again and will try to have something posted at least three times a week. And hopefully daily as March approaches. Stay in the fight folks, this repeal is worth our effort and I will stay with it.

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. I thought Blago's pay-to-play attitude might have soured you on state governments appointing Senators.
--Mike P.

Anonymous said...

Never stop. This issue is critical to the nation. The 17th Amendment has destroyed States Rights.